Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hershey is Prettttty!

Hershey and I went to our respective groomers today! Hershey is pretty! He smells good and his coat is shiny and soft. He is always happy to see me when I pick him up. He doesn't really like to be clipped and pruned. The lady that clips him is very sweet. She has 3 or 4 Basset Hounds that are usually visiting but they were not there today. They are sweet creatures ready for attention. Hershey is usually in a cage as are all the other dogs (except the Basset Hounds). Everyone knows the routine so they appear to cooperate while being washed and groomed. The reason Hershey is happy to see me is that he knows he's going home to his friend Sammy. In the door he dashes looking for ol' Sam. Is there a greeting for us? No! not on your life as Sammy has had it with being chased up the stairs and wrestled with while he is trying to rest! We think he rests too much! Come play Sammy! Come and play!
(I cannot reveal my grooming experience because a lady should have some mystery about her. I am pretty!)

2 comments:

gurl_in_her_nutshell said...

hershey is soooooooooo cute!..why did you choose the name hershey? please check out my blog if you have time:

http://thetryinghard.blogspot.com

Mommydearest24 said...

Wow you and Hershey are a real hit on the blog scene