Saturday, June 2, 2007

On My Own

Went to see WICKED today! Wow was it great! Mr. Hershey was not able to attend as they have some rule about being able to walk on two legs. Went with my friend Shelley who thank goodness has foresight! She got the tickets in October of 2006. I am lucky to have a friend like Shelley...she's a planner, I am not. I like flying by the seat of my pants, doing things on the spur of the moment. Can't get tickets to a good show like that unless you pay premium. Anyway WICKED was so colorful, the songs were great and the heroine was green. I really identified with her. I'm not green but I am "different". This was a very creative approach to The Wizard Of Oz, the witches perspective. Smart people walked out of the theater entertained and just a little bit wiser (There is a message). You have to go and see it! You will not be sorry. Hershey and I will do something tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mommydearest24 said...

Wow you are getting good at this blog stuff like the photo

miss k said...

I really want to see WICKED - and I agree with mommydearest24 - you are showing us all up. I have not posted a picture yet . .