Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hershey on a visit!

Hershey and I are visiting my sister and Coco (and my mother). Hershey is behaving a bit oddly as he is stuck by my side every instant. Not sure what this is about. Coco is maturing, she is less hyper and seems to want to play with her "mama". She is such a cute dog. She really likes to cuddle and be petted. Hershey is used to getting lots of attention because there is no one at home but me. It is nice to have other people around but I am a quiet person content to read and be, my sister on the other hand feels the need to "entertain and converse" with everyone. Well, Hershey's having a good time. (Didn't think we were a burden until I read her blog!)

2 comments:

Mommydearest24 said...

What burden ??? I consider it a blessing to have some relief to take care of mothers needs. I enjoy coming home because I do not have to cook dinner,it is ready and mothers needs are met. Of course mother is a complainer so no amount of helping her is beneficial she'll find something to complain about. I also enjoy the company of my sister and her dog. Coco likes the company too not to mention hubby. If fact we look forward to seesters visits.

miss k said...

some days I am glad I am an only child - I only have myself to fight with . . . .