Thursday, July 12, 2007

July Holiday Get Away...We're Baaacccckkkkkk!

Hershey and I are back home sweet home! Pool's clean, plums are ripe and we are ready to rumble!!!! Sammy missed us terribly (evidence is cat urine in odd places.) I just can't take Sammy because he is not a good traveler. I am sure he hid in the closet while we were gone. The cat sitter was a guy this time. I do my best. My next trip (Ciao cara, ciao, ciao) both Hershey and Sammy will be left at home. Hershey went to the groomer on Wednesday. She makes him look so pretty! He smells good too. On the way home we spied a King Charles in a Honda Civic. He was on his "Dad's" lap and barking. I pointed him out to Hershey and Hershey began barking too! The guy and I just laughed and kept up with each other while driving so that the dogs could continue "talking". It was fuuuunnnny!!!!!!! I need a laugh at the end of the day! Sammy hasn't stopped licking me since I got home. Quick...I need a shower! I am bringing work home again...need my pets around me for work life balance.

1 comment:

Mommydearest24 said...

Glad you have re settled Coco is sleeping in these days her playmate has gone home.