Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tax Days and Sundays Always Make Me Cry

Forgive me bloggers, it has been 5 days since my last post. I did not attend Mass to day. I worked on my taxes and mailed them (YES, I typically mail on the 15th.) When I finished, Hershey and I went to the downstairs bedroom to look for return address labels to put on the mailing envelopes. The bedroom door is kept closed...it's just a habit, no particular reason. Hershey follows very closely where ever I go. He followed me in and out. We went to the garage to get into the car. I wanted to run to the post office in TO. I left the lights and TV on as I usually do when I run out at night...it throws the burglars off. When Hershey and I returned, I began to empty the dishwasher and prepare din-din. I heard a noise and knew that Sammy had followed us into the bedroom and I had accidentally shut him in. He was scratching at the door! I never saw him enter..he must have scooted under the bed. He is fine now. He needs to move faster to keep up with us. He spent the rest of the evening licking his paws and stayed very close to my side! Tomorrow is a busy day. I should have gone to work over the weekend but got caught up with bed and bathroom.

Here's my list for tomorrow:
replace 2 light bulbs in kitchen
slice up ham and freeze
turn soil and plant tomatoes and geraniums
throw away dead Sego palms
read book for Wednesday...READ BOOK FOR WEDNESDAY!!!!! eckkkkkkkk! It is the 18th already? I was supposed to read the Time Travelers wife for the book club. Wish me luck. Hershey had a great time at the park today. He chased birds and ran wild.

3 comments:

Mommydearest24 said...

I always tell folks you have to keep up with all your children. That is a pretty big to do list I wish you luck...off to bed I have left DH doing the taxes, got to go make the little bucks to keep the farm going.

miss k said...

I read The Time Traveler's Wife - what did you think? I really liked it - I cried at the end - just like I did when I read The Notebook and The Wedding.

miss k said...

I read The Time Traveler's Wife - what did you think? I really liked it - I cried at the end - just like I did when I read The Notebook and The Wedding.