Friday, May 18, 2007

Hershey Takes a Trip, Part Trois

Hope you are enjoying the pictures of my little travel buddy! Last night when I came home from work, I found that Hershey had unpacked for me. Let me start at the beginning. On our return journey the plane was delayed because upon arrival in Houston, it was poring down rain. (That's Hershey in the Little Rock Airport waiting to board.) We boarded the plane on time but the plane sat on the runway at length. We arrived home at 9:37 PM so I didn't unpack, just watched King of Queens and the Riches and went to sleep. The next day I removed my toiletries, make up and shoes from the suitcase and left it on the floor. I guess Hershey was trying to help because on Thursday my clothes and underwear from the suitcase were strewn all over the floor in the bedroom and hallway...Hershey's attempt to unpack. It did motivate me to put things away. We miss Coco! She was fun! Hershey is back to wrestling with Sammy.

2 comments:

miss k said...

Hershey is very smart . . I love the pictures of him. I need to figure out how to add pictures to my blog.

Mommydearest24 said...

Hershey is missed here too, Coco has worn me out