Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Dog Park n Puggles

Hershey and I went to the dog park tonight. We met some puggles! Three of them. Soooo cute! For those of you that don't know, puggles are a cross between a beagle and a pug. Some pugs have girth! so when they are crossed you can get a larger than expected dog. It amazes me how little people know about genetics. When you cross breed dogs, you can get a different phenotype each time. Its just like every one in a family does not necessarily look the same. Two of the puggles looked similar but one looked more beagle like. Anyway these puggles were cute. One had white stockings. Hershey had a great time running and chasing. For the last two days he has not wanted to go and run but today he was ready. The wind was whipping though and the weather had turned cool. He stretched out on the sofa now behind me sleeping until we go upstairs to bed. That will be after LOST.

3 comments:

Mommydearest24 said...

Lost was /is very confusing. I can not stop watching but it makes me want to. It is very slow just about the time I say will not watch again it perks up....

Mommydearest24 said...

I was thinking I'd get a small dog but you must be commited to training them . Dogs are a lot of work when you are tired all the time. If I worked near home it might be different. Coco is very spoiled she whines now when she wants something including when it is time to go to bed.

miss k said...

we have a puggle in our neighborhood - i call her miss puggalicious . . like the song "fergalicious". she is adorable but lots bigger than her owner expected.