Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hershey Takes a Trip

Hershey and I took a long plane trip to visit cousin Coco and Mommydearest. The real objective was to be with GMD28 for Mother's Day. Hershey is a great travel buddy so I paid the $190 to bring him with me. He goes into his carrier and stays quietly until we reach our destination. It's an amazing feat because Hershey barks at dogs on TV, whines when we get close to the dog park and alerts me to his need to go out by making little noises in his throat. He likes being at Mommydearest's house because Coco is there and DH takes Coco and Hershey out to play so that they can run. Coco is a year younger than Hershey, half his size and twice as active! More about our adventures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mommydearest24 said...

Lovely picture of the family

miss k said...

I love that you trained the hershster from day one to travel - my sweet yorkie needs to be drugged to get into the travel bag. when i get my next one - we will drive around town in the bag - as i will want him/her with me 24-7